dimecres, 31 de març del 2010

My favourite song is ''I wanna grow old with you''. The song is sung by the westlife on Irish pop group formed on 3 July 1998. The nembers are Shane Filan, Mark Feehily, Kian Egan, Brian Mcfadden and Nicky Byrne.
The group is popular around the world nowadays, because they sing beautiful song.
The group began in 1998 making presentations to small record companies, and eventually signed with BMG in september. Before launching this first single, the band had to change his name (until now calling themselves) ''westlife'' as found in the United States had several groups with that pseudonym. To avoid problems later, they reasoned among several options, until finally opted for ''westlife''.
I like this song because it is beautiful and express feelings, when I hear it, I feel happy. I like listenning the song, when I do my homework.
I would not change anything.
I like the videoclip. It's nice. If the lyrics is connected with the song.
The videoclip is very simple...
The song is very very beautiful :)